Considering that life is often filled with undesirable responsibilities, I have to write down how lucky I am to be able to read so many wonderful texts every day of my week. Among the texts for this week:
- Still on the Kama Sutra. I plan on practicing some real world application after this "Classical and Modern Traditions" class sets me free… LADIES.
- Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood
- "Terrorism Works" by Hamilton Nolan
- For the Benefit of All Beings by His Holiness the XIV Dalai Lama
- "An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge" by Ambrose Bierce
How about you? What are you reading and what should I read next?
Follow me on Instagram, Twitter
Lastly, "Like" me on Facebook: Louie Centanni Author. Keep up with the latest publications!